Admins are trustworthy people selected to look after the Wiki and do very special jobs. They're an important part of a healthy Wiki.
Want to know how you can become an Admin? The following dot points are required criteria for those wanting to become Admins.
- Regular activity: You must be regularly editing pages and putting time into the Wiki.
- Constructive editing: Your edits must be constructive.
- Understanding of The Format: You must show through your editing that you understand how timelines should be set out.
- Communication: This one is a little less straight-forward. Communication is, among other things, your ability to discuss matters with other users and help those getting started.
If you are an Admin, reading this now, the following are jobs you should be doing! Chop, chop!
- Check recently edited pages and fix any errors or vandalism.
- If there are any contributions by new users, leave the new user a message of welcome.
- Make sure you are kind, patient, understanding, calm and clear when communicating with other users. Explain things they may not understand.