On this page is a large list of policies, rules and suggestions for those using this Wiki. It is being regularly updated with every issue that arises.
- Entries must always be in order of the entity's experience - not in order of linear dating.
- When adding an entry to a page, make sure the entry begins with a year ('1963', for example), a month followed by a year ('November 1963', for example) or 'Unknown' if the year of the event is not known.
- Entries must be brief. One or two sentences only.
- When adding an entry to a page, make sure the event is significant to the character.
- All entries are written in present tense - not past tense.
- Entries must finish with a reference.
- References are always a story. Any story can be used to gain information, no matter what medium it was released on. However, some stories may contradict each other. See this page for more information.
- If you find a page that shouldn't exist, raise the issue on the page's Talk Page or notify an Admin on their personal Message Wall.